February 5, 2010

The Beginning of a New Era

The new Era

It was in the summer of 2008 when I started taking my sketching seriously. I started the blog to showcase my sketches. Just showing the sketches did not make sense, so I started writing a small note on the sketch for the week. But a few months down the line, I realized that my skill levels in drawing and writing is pretty much the same (very basic). Unconsciously, writing took center stage and the sketches ended up being complimentary to what I was writing. With time, the sketches became cartoons, cartoons became photoshopped images and photoshopped images became cropped images from google image search.


But I plan to change it all and that’s one of the reasons for the blog’s new look (if you haven’t noticed yet). You can explore some of the old favorites in the “explore” page or you can read a wiki article about the creator of gtoosphere in the about page. The Gallery page will have sketches, cartoons and photos taken by me (and some of my friends). So explore and enjoy.

P.S: Please give feedback and suggestions on the design, the structure and what you think in general :)

5 comments:

  1. i cannot believe you omitted 'computer science' from your occupations in the about page !!!

    - someone who knows your dad .. pretty .. pretty ... pretty well

    ReplyDelete
  2. in my defense... I have written I am a student :p

    ReplyDelete
  3. how come we cannot comment on your 'about' page :O

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't know... I'll try to add a comment section

    ReplyDelete

don't be lazy