October 6, 2010

Really weird Google searches that have led people onto my blog!

I thought I should get an insight into what my readers are like. So I went through my Google Analytics data and now I really really regret my decision because the insights are very disturbing to say the least. Below is the list of really weird Google searches that have led people to my blog in no particular order!

1. TRAITS OF LAZY OF LAZY HUMANS ; LAZINESS IN ANIMALS ; CLASSY LAZINESS
Seriously Google? I stick to blogger even though Wordpress is so much better. I work for 5 hours on each blog entry and  this is what I get in return?

2. ACCORDING TO HINDU CULTURE WHAT LUCK IS IT WHEN A PIGEON SHITS ON YOU?
I am no expert on Hindu culture but I am guessing the answer to be bad luck!  http://bit.ly/a21CKR

3. IS IT OKAY TO LEAVE SPIDERS IN A FISH TANK? ; WHICH BUGS MAKE GOOD PETS?
I am hoping for the sake of the poor spider that it is not the same person who asked both the questions!

4. DO ANIMALS PROCRASTINATE EVOLUTION?
Yes, that is why they are still animals. Had they been working instead of procrastinating, they’d have evolved into procrastinating humans by now :p --> http://bit.ly/bVdB7u

5. BEAUTY FOOL PIGOUN'
Excuse this guy, that was “beautiful pigeon” spelt in Bihari (I think)


6. COMPLETE HISTORY OF HITLER IN URDU
I am sure  you're disappointed that you did not find what you were looking for, so here it is -->

7. WORST IIT
I know I can get a little wacky from time to time but I never thought I’d make a dent on the brand image of IIT Bombay!

8. IIT MUMBAI COURSES OFFERED TO GENERAL PUBLIC
Hey doofus, IIT does not offer any courses to the general public. This is a “premier” institute that offers “premier” education to the “premier” intellectual royalty of India!

9. HOW GOOD IS COMPUTER SCIENCE IN IIT BOMBAY 
I won’t dignify that question with a response!

10. NO GIRLS IN IIT
You got that one right!

11. WHO IS GIRL IN AIRTEL FIVE RUPEES RECHARGE AD
Wait... Whaat? The first thing that came to my mind after reading this question was “chillara naa yaala”!

12. HOT ORISSA GIRAL; PLEASURE ME 
This is where Google searches get really creepy!

13. GIRL WITH GOOD SENSE OF HUMOR
Wow, even I never thought of Googling that! So once, I saw this, I just couldn’t resist but Googling the same and this is what I got in the results! It is not one of those phone numbers that are scratched on the walls of sleeper class toilets in trains! This girl actually turned out to be quite funny... you should try it too!

14. FREE HTML TEMPLATES FOR GIRLS HOSTEL
Not a good idea sweetheart, not a good idea especially with blogs like these around! http://bit.ly/95TYkR

15. TELUGU PEOPLE ARE DUMB 
Hey, that was offensive! I am guessing Google was showing my blog to convince him/her that we’re NOT

16. SHARJEEL IIT 
Dude, I think the CIA is searching for you :p

16 comments:

  1. lol....
    IIT Bombay offers courses through CDEEP, isn't it?
    it isn't correct to use IIT Mumbai; "IIT, Mumbai" though is acceptable! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know it is IIT Bombay and not IIT Mumbai... I just copy pasted the Google queries as it shows in analytics

    Oh, yeah.. totally forgot about CDEEP :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey i dont remember this search, i have googled "sharjeel" a couple of times (to get the history of my name), and "Sharjeel Imam", to know how famous I am, but "sharjeel iit" never.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha ha ha.. very funny Jitu.... I guess nobody actually searched for your name to reach your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. hey , nice blog , like it ,
    won’t be nice if i u can clickover to my blog page too ,
    & post some suggestion

    ReplyDelete
  6. Don't allow Google to index this page. Or else, more such weird searches would lead people to your blog!!.

    ReplyDelete
  7. hehe... I can make a part 2 of this then ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hilarious. I shall take this as a warning and NEVER try this with my own blog. Ignorance is bliss!

    ReplyDelete
  9. lol..........@chillar nayala

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very funny. I shall take this as a warning and never try this with my own blog. Ignorance is harmony!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Vibrant, sociable hostels for party-loving hostelers right around the world.

    Hostels in Cafayate

    ReplyDelete
  12. :) ha ha.. and i searched for witty cartoons on google images to land here. i like ur blog, g2. great work!

    ReplyDelete
  13. chillara naa yaala ata!!!dat was funny!

    ReplyDelete

don't be lazy